Thursday, December 20, 2012

DRS Designs' Thursday Challenge

This week's challenge at DRS Designs is to use torn paper on your card. I've actually never done this before.  I have no idea why not, but I haven't. With the holiday season, I decided to create some layers of snow for my card. After tearing the paper, I added some Lace Stickles to the edges. I like the sparkle!!


The card base is Old Olive with a layer of white and then another layer of Old Olive. The main image, Triple Trees, was stamped in Old Olive a couple of times to form a row of trees. The torn snow papers were added below the trees. Some olive gingham ribbon and a couple of dew drops were added to complete the look. Thanks for stopping by.

Have a Merry Christmas!

Until next time,
shelia

2 comments:

  1. Love your card,very pretty...I am your new follower,scrappinggg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the trees in olive! Welcome to a new technique-you've used it well here!

    ReplyDelete