Monday, August 12, 2013

Thankful

Happy Monday Everyone! Hope you had a great weekend. I certainly did. My kids and grand kids all traveled to Ohio last week to celebrate my birthday. I feel so blessed, thankful and rather spoiled! I loved it!! I have so many memories from the week that I'll cherish for a very long time. I love family celebrations.

Today I have a simple card to share with you that is loosely based on last Wednesday's sketch challenge at SCS.


I started by stamping the butterfly background with VersaMark ink on lavender CS, layered that on black and added a black gingham ribbon. The sentiment and butterfly were stamped with Memento Black ink on white CS and layered on black. I stamped a second butterfly, colored it with Copics, fussy cut it and popped it up with foam dots. Some lavender dots were added to finish it off.

If I had added some lace this could count for the lavender and lace challenge at DRS Designs this week. You still have some time to play along!!

Hope you have a great week. Thanks for stopping by today.

Until next time,
shelia

No comments:

Post a Comment