Thursday, November 7, 2013

Who's a Turkey?

This week's challenge at DRS Designs is to use a turkey on your card. I used the newest turkey image from DRS Designs which will be released soon.


I learned about this technique of stamping in VersaMark, embossing with detail white embossing powder, then coloring the image with Copics on Stamp TV. I really like the look and it's a quick and easy card to create. The card base is kraft CS with a layer of brown. The main image panel is also Kraft. After stamping the sentiment and embossing the top half in my CB, I stamped the image, embossed, colored him, added the dew drops, ribbon and button, then attached it to the card base. Easy peasy!

We'd love to have you join us in the challenge. You could be the winner of some beautiful stamps!

Thanks for stopping by.

Until next time,
shelia

No comments:

Post a Comment