Monday, December 30, 2013

Thank You!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! I have been working on some thank you cards and thought I'd share one with you today. This one uses the argyle background stamp. I like how versatile this stamp can be. You can create any color combo you want and it's easy to stamp. I used browns and blue to create a more masculine look.


I started by stamping the Argyle background stamp in Memento Cocoa ink on cream CS. I stamped the Argyle diamond with Memento Cocoa, TH Antique Linen and SU Bashful Blue inks. The sentiment was stamped in Memento Cocoa, die cut and layered on brown CS. Some brown ribbon, a blue button and twine finish it off. Hope you like it.

Thanks for stopping by today. This week's challenge is "Frosted Flakes." We'd love to see what you create using snowflakes or snowmen. You can see details here.

Happy New Year!

shelia

No comments:

Post a Comment