Thursday, April 10, 2014

Bee Well



This week's challenge at DRS Designs is "Pop Goes 1 Color." We are to use black, white and one other color on our card. I chose to use yellow as my color.

I started by stamping the new Honeycomb Design (019C) in Memento Black ink on yellow CS and punching them out with a hexagon punch from Fiskars.  I stamped the Bee Well greeting and Bee Trail image (1147B) in Colorbox white ink on the black panel. After adding the hexagons, gingham ribbon, button and yellow baker's twine, everything was attached to a white card base. The Happy Bee and Tiny Bee were stamped with Memento Black ink on white CS, colored with copics, fussy cut and added to the panel with pop dots. I added some glue and Diamond dust to the wings of the bees for some sparkle and shine.

Hope you can find some time to play along with this week's challenge!! You can see details here.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Until next time,
shelia

No comments:

Post a Comment