Monday, December 15, 2014

Merry Christmas



Christmas will soon be here!! Are you ready? I'm not. I seem to be rather behind so today's card is a fairly quick and easy card to create. I stamped the background in Real Red and Handsome Hunter inks using the Woven Plaid stamp that's been cut apart. You can create some really cute plaids this way. The bottom half was embossed with a Paper Studio poinsettia folder. The main image was stamped twice in Memento Black ink, colored with copics, cut and layered on some red and green CS. I added some sparkle to the magic grain with a Sakura Gelly Roll pen. The Merry Christmas is part of the Multi greeting stamp, another one I've cut apart! After die cutting it out, some real red ink was sponged along the edges. Some ric rac and sequins finish it off. Hope you like it.

Thanks for stopping by today. I know how busy you are!

shelia


1 comment:

  1. Ooo I love it. We have some Magic reindeer food we can't wait to leave out. ☺️

    ReplyDelete