Monday, August 10, 2015

Christmas

Christmas cards are my favorite cards to make and DRS Designs has some new Christmas images which makes it even more enjoyable! My card today features two new stamps: Jesus is the Heart of Christmas greeting (496F) and Baby Jesus Heart (494G).


I started by stamping the Baby Jesus Heart with Memento Black ink on white CS, colored it with Copics and fussy cut it. I added some shimmer with a Sakura Star Dust pen. The sentiment was stamped with black ink on white CS and cut with a heart die. The Silent Night music was stamped on navy CS with VersaMark ink and heat embossed with white EP. I cut it into three panels and attached them to the white layer that was embossed with a snowflake folder and spritzed with some shimmer mist. After adding the hearts, some ribbon and a silver heart button were added to complete the look.

Be sure to check out the new images here.

Thanks for stopping by,

shelia

No comments:

Post a Comment