Monday, August 17, 2015

The North Pole



In keeping with the Christmas in August theme, here's another Christmas card. I wanted to create a North Pole scene so that the new North Pole stamp could be featured. So I started by stamping the Add a fence stamp twice in Memento Black ink. Next I stamped the feeding reindeer, masking as I went to give some depth. Once they were colored with Copics, I masked them again and stamped the snow lines. Some Stickles were added to the snow lines and bags of feed for sparkle. The North Pole was stamped twice, colored with Copics and fussy cut. I used the bottom of the pole from one image and added the other image on top to make the pole taller. Nesties were used to cut the panels and the red frame. Before attaching everything to the white card base, some baker's twine was added.

Thanks for stopping by today.

shelia

No comments:

Post a Comment