Monday, September 21, 2015

Count Porkula

Hi Everyone. Today my card features my favorite DRS Designs' Halloween image "Count Porkula." I think he is the cutest thing ever!


I started with white CS, stamped the Silhouette Graveyard image with VersaMark ink, then embossed it with detail black EP. Once it cooled, I sponged in the sky with three shades of blue ink and the ground with olive and brown inks. The sentiment was stamped with VersaMark ink and heat embossed with detail black EP also. Count Porkula was stamped with Memento Black ink, colored with Copics and fussy cut. The black card base was stamped with the spooky eyes background with VersaMark ink and heat embossed with detail white EP. I used a Nestie die to cut out the center of the front for a frame and attached the image panel on the inside.

Hope you can join us for this week's color challenge. One lucky winner gets their choice of 2 stamps from DRS Designs. Details can be found here.

Thanks for stopping by.
shelia

No comments:

Post a Comment