Thursday, November 12, 2015

Challenge Time!

This week's challenge at DRS Designs is Thankful Thanks.  An easy challenge with Thanksgiving coming up soon. Here's the card I created.


This Bible verse is one of my favorites and I was so excited when DRS Designs released this new stamp! It's not only perfect for Thanksgiving, but can be used throughout the year. I paired it with the new autumn leaf pile. This is really appropriate for my family. We have tons of trees which means tons of leaves. I think I'll give this card to my husband since he gets stuck with most of the leaf raking. Only the images were stamped, I colored the leaves with Copics, die cut and layered on an embossed panel. Some die cut leaves and orange dew drops complete the look.

I hope you have time to join us this week. You could be the winner of a $10 gift voucher to our on line store.

Thanks for stopping by,
shelia

No comments:

Post a Comment