Monday, February 8, 2016

Rainbow Gold


Hi Everyone. My card today features DRS Designs' new Rainbow Gold Greeting. As soon as I saw this greeting I knew I wanted a rainbow to go with. I decided to try and create one using a SU border die. I die cut the border in rainbow colors, then cut off the ends so only the curved part remained. After attaching the curves to some white CS, I cut away the excess white so only the rainbow remained. The blue panel was embossed with a CS swirl folder after stamping the greeting with VersaFine Onyx Black ink. The rainbow was attached with foam squares and then I added some sequins around the greeting to represent the gold. This was a fun card to create.

Have you checked out this week's challenge at DRS Designs: Lucky Charms? You still have time to join the fun. You can see details here.

Thanks for stopping by,
shelia

No comments:

Post a Comment