Monday, December 19, 2016

Good Friends



Hi Everyone! With less than a week till Christmas, I thought I'd share a quick and easy card today. I used a sketch from a few weeks back on Splitcoast Stampers. I started with a white card base, stamped the Good Friends greeting with Versafine Black Onyx ink and then added a small strip of silver glitter CS. Next I added the navy CS and then the die cut silver stars. To complete the look some silver sequins and tiny stars were added. I used Glossy Accents to hold them in place.

I really like silver and navy together and am very pleased with the way this turned out. I think this is a great card for special friends at Christmas. It's quick and easy to put together too, which is a definite plus at this time of the year!!

Thanks for stopping by,
shelia

No comments:

Post a Comment