Monday, March 13, 2017

Happy Hour?

Happy Monday everyone. I'm having fun playing around with this new Tired Woman image recently released by DRS Designs. I think she is a hoot and there are several fun greetings you can pair with her. For my card today I used the Happy Hour Nap Time greeting.


I started by stamping my tired woman with Memento Black ink, colored her with Copics and stamped the greeting beside her before die cutting the panel and frame. I used a Farber-Castell Pitt pen to add the white dots to her dress. To go with those dots, I stamped the white panel with the polka dot background in Versafine Orange ink. An orange dotted ribbon was added to this panel before attaching everything to the orange card base. The tiny birthday greeting was stamped, die cut and attached with a pop dot. Just looking at her makes me want to take a nap!

Thanks for stopping by today.

shelia

No comments:

Post a Comment