Monday, June 19, 2017

Retirement Wishes

Hi everyone. My card today reflects where I want to be when I retire. I love the beach. Early morning and late evening walks on the beach are two of my absolute favorite things. I'd love to retire on or close to a beach.


I started by creating the background with distress inks and sponges. Once the sand, sea and sky were the way I wanted I stamped the splatter background image onto the sand with distress ink for some more definition. The retirement greeting was stamped with Versafine Onyx ink, die cut and layered onto blue CS. The 4 in 1 seashells were stamped with Memento Black ink, colored with Copics, fussy cut and added to the greeting panel. Once glued on, I added some sparkle with a Sakura Gelly Roll pen. The clouds and sun were die cut, sponged with a dab of ink and added to the sky before everything was attached to the white card base. Now I want to go to the beach!!

Thanks for stopping by today.

blessings,
shelia

No comments:

Post a Comment