Monday, January 15, 2018

love bug


Don't you just love this little love bug image? I sure do! For this Valentine, I started with heavy weight white CS and stamped the greeting with Versafine Black Onyx ink in one corner and the Love bug with Memento black ink in the other corner. The love bug was colored with Copics and I used a red gel pen to color in his nose and the hearts on his antenna. You can't really see it in the photo.

Next I stamped the tiny lady bug from our 4 in 1 Garden Bugs stamp with Versafine Black Onyx ink onto a piece of red CS and die cut the word "love" from the red CS. I then used the same die to cut the work love from the white CS being sure to keep all the little pieces of paper from the insides of the letters. I used TH Matte Medium to glue the word love into place as well as the white parts.

Everything is attached to the black panel and then to the white card base.

Thanks for stopping by today. To see this cute image and more check out our on line store here.

Blessings,
shelia

No comments:

Post a Comment