Monday, January 20, 2020

sending Hugs!

Hello! Today I have a card I created for my granddaughter who had her first gymnastic meet of 2020. She did an amazing job and I'm so very proud of her. She fell a year and a half ago at a meet, broke her elbow, had to have surgery and then weeks and weeks of therapy to get her elbow to work properly. She still isn't 100%, but she competed like she was, even tackled those bars again!

I used this week's sketch from MFT/ Here's the sketch:
And here's my card:


I used some MFT Die-namics to create this card as well as the greeting from Hero Arts.

The Die-namics are Blueprint Sketch 27 and Big HUGS.

I used bright colored CS. The Hugs was die cut from white CS twice, glued together with the blue die cut letters on top. I used the negative space to help me get it lined up nicely. I felt it needed a little something in the corner so I die cut a pink heart from the Blueprint Sketch set. I think my granddaughter will like this.

Thanks for stopping by.

blessings,
shelia

No comments:

Post a Comment