Monday, March 9, 2020

green b'day greetings!

Happy Monday Everyone! Hope you had a great weekend and found some time to get inky. We are having some beautifully warmer weather here in NW Ohio. It is wonderful and definitely has me longing for the arrival of spring and all that goes with it. With that in mind I have a fun birthday card to share with you today featuring DRS Designs Friendly Flower Frog image. 


I started by stamping the Friendly Frog image onto white CS with Memento Black ink, colored it with Copics and then added a mask so I could sponge in the sky, stamp the easy grass background and finally sponge on some green to go with the grass. Once the mask was removed and everything dried, I die cut the panel with a MFT rectangle die. Finally I stamped the arc birthday greeting with Versafine Black ink and heat embossed with clear EP. I used some fun foam to attach the panel to the white card base. Sone Nuvo Crystal Glaze was added to the centers of the flowers. I really like how this turned out. It just makes me smile.

You can check out this fun image and all the other awesome images from DRS Designs here.

Thanks for stopping by today!

blessings,
shelia

No comments:

Post a Comment