Monday, July 27, 2020

Halloween Squares

Happy Monday! Hope you had a wonderful weekend. It's been rather hot and humid here. Not my favorite weather, so it's been nice to stay indoors and stamp away! I've been having lots of fun playing with the new Halloween images just released by DRS Designs. You can see all the new images here.

I started these two cards by cutting out a bunch of squares in green, orange, purple and yellow CS. For the first card I used only the green and orange squares and stamped the scary cat from the 4 in 1 Halloween Silhouette image  onto each square with Versafine Black ink. After gluing all the squares onto a black panel I added the stamped cat on the moon image along with the purrfect Halloween greeting. I added some Nuvo Aqua Shimmer pen to the moon. My oldest granddaughter loves cats and she will be over the moon for this card!


For my second card I used all the colored squares and all of the images from the 4 in 1 Halloween Silhouette images to stamp the squares, again with Versfine Black ink. After attaching all the squares to a black layer I added the Deco Halloween Greetings that was stamped with VersaMark ink and heat embossed with white EP onto black CS. I added some rhinestones to some of the squares.



You can check out all these new images as well as all of the Halloween images at DRS Designs on line store.

Thanks for stopping by today.

shelia

No comments:

Post a Comment