Monday, August 3, 2020

Frightful and Delightful

Hello Everyone. Trust you had a great weekend and found some time to get creative I've been having fun trying out the new Halloween images from DRS Designs. I especially like the two new ghosts images and I have a couple of cards to share with you today that feature those images.

The first one uses the leaning ghost images which I stamped with VersaMark ink onto Vellum, heat embossed with white EP and then fussy cut. The greeting was stamped with Versafine Black ink onto white CS, layered on some pale yellow CS and then I added some spiders from the 4 in 1 Halloween Silhouette image. The spooky village image were stamped onto a white CS with Versafine ink, heat embossed with clear EP and then the sky and moon were colored in with DO inks. Everything is attached to a black panel that was embossed with a Darice spider web folder. It's hard to see in the picture, but does show up pretty good in real life. The two ghosts were added by gluing just parts of them behind the greeting panel.



For the next card, I created the background by sponging on various DO inks in blues and purple. I splashed on some water droplets and then die cut it using a MFT Blueprint sketch die set. I then die cut it again four times using black CS. I glued two of the die cut frames together and then added the small flying ghost around the frame. Once that dried I added two more frames behind so it looks as if the ghost really are flying. The greeting was stamped with VersaMark ink and heat embossed with white  EP. Everything was added to the white panel which was die cut with the same set of MFT Blueprint Sketch dies and then layered onto the white card base. I think this one might be my favorite of all the Halloween cards I've created so far.



Here's a close up of the ghost panel. The ghosts were stamped with VersaMark ink onto Vellum, heat embossed with white EP and fussy cut.


Thanks for stopping by today. Have a wonderful week and enjoy your creative time. Be sure to check out all the new Halloween images here.

shelia

No comments:

Post a Comment