Monday, August 24, 2020

Birthday Flowers

 Hello. I created this card for the 500th challenge at Cupcake Inspiration Challenge. I can hardly believe there have been 500 Cupcake Challenges. That's pretty amazing. Just think of all those wonderful cupcakes! I always get hungry for delicious cupcakes when I do one of these challenges. :-)



I wanted to use these flower dies from the small die of the month set in July. With mail service rather sketchy right now, I didn't get these till the end of July and am just now using them. I decided to go with a rainbow of flowers. I really like the way this turned out. It's such a cheerful and fun card. I die cut the Happy Birthday out of white CS 3 times and glued them together to give the greeting some dimension.


Here's the cupcake for this week's inspiration.



Thanks for stopping by today.


blessings,

shelia

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful! I love how the flowers pop against the black background. Great slimline design. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

    ReplyDelete