Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Trick or Treat

 Thanks for stopping by today. My card today uses this week's sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches.

I decided to create a not so scary Halloween card for one of my younger grandchildren. Even though it uses ghost images I think the Trick or Treat sentiment tones it down. I'm pretty sure my 5 year old grandson will love this.


I stamped the 4 ghosts onto vellum with VersaMark ink, heat embossed them with white EP and fussy cut them out. The starry background and greeting were also stamped with VersaMark ink, heat embossed with white EP and die cut. I arranged the ghost around the greeting so they could be glued to the back of the white circle since it is so difficult to attach vellum without the glue showing. Everything was attached to the white card base.


Here's the sketch from TMS:


Isn't it a great sketch?! I think I will be making more cards with this design.


blessings,

shelia

2 comments:

  1. Cute card. Great idea attaching those ghosts to the circle! Thanks for playing at Tuesday Morning Sketches Challenge. Hope to see you again next week. Debi TMS DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! This is darling. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete