Monday, August 31, 2020

The beauty of autumn

  Happy Monday! Trust you had a great weekend! I have another slim line card to share with you today. I saw something on Pinterest (I think) and was inspired to create this coffee cup card. I also recently found Pumpkin Spice Almond Milk Creamer!! So I'm enjoying my coffee even more than usual.




I stamped the coffee cup with Memento Black ink onto various shades of oranges, green and yellow CS, fussy cut and sponged some DO ink along the edges. I also stamped the cup again onto cream CS along with the lids. These too were sponged with DO inks and then glued together. I had some watercolor paper that had been colored with DO inks in fall colors. The leaves were die cut from that paper and glued onto the cups. The beauty of Autumn greeting was stamped onto the same cream CS, die cut and sponged with the same DO ink, Everything was added to the cream CS, then the orange layer and the cream CS.

Here's a look at the inside.


I added another coffee cup to the inside along with the Goodbye Summer greeting,

This card makes me happy and now I want to invite some friends to go out for coffee. But with this pandemic still happening, I'll have to wait a bit longer. Hope you are all staying safe and healthy!

Thanks for stopping by today.

blessings,
shelia


No comments:

Post a Comment