Friday, January 27, 2012

DRS Designs Challenge #9 Hearts

The challenge at DRS Designs this week is to use hearts on your card.

Here's my take on this week's challenge.


The pink background has DRS Designs interlocking background hearts stamped in Versafine's Petal Pink ink. I used the same stamp and ink on the white panel. The pink panel is attached to the white card with tape and then I zigzag stitched all around the card. The pink hearts were punched out of pink paper and then embossed with the swiss dots CB folder. The white heart postage stamp was embossed and die cut with a CB die and folder. I believe I got this die and folder free with my cuttlebug machine years ago. I haven't used it ages! I think it's really cute though. And that completes my card.

If you haven't joined in the weekly challenges at DRS Designs, you really should go check them out. Every Thursday a new challenge is posted and you have through the following Wednesday to link up your card. One lucky winner is randomly selected each week. The prize is either specific stamps from DRS Designs or a store voucher. Come check it out! We'd love to have you join us!

Until next time,
shelia

No comments:

Post a Comment