Saturday, January 14, 2012

Merry Monday Challenge #2

Over at "Always Playing with Paper" Lesley has a weekly challenge to get a head start on Christmas Cards. This is the second week and I now have 2 cards ready for Christmas 2012! Feels good! These challenges are sketch challenges. You can check out her blog for the details at:  http://www.alwaysplayingwithpaper.blogspot.com/

Here's the card I made for this week's sketch, which I turned on its side.


The stamp is DRS Designs adorable Penguin Snowball Blast (966K). It is stamped in Memento Black, colored with copics and then clear glue was added to the igloo and snowballs and finally dazzling diamond dust. I love the sparkle. The dps are DCWV Christmas pack from last year. I used a CB die for the two snowflakes in the corners. Hope you like it.

Until next time,
shelia

4 comments:

  1. I love that you switched the sketch! The igloo is perfect with the glitter. Another christmas card for your stash! Hooray! I am so happy you could play this week Sheila, thanks for joining me!
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! Just love your sweet little image with all the glitter and the blue and white shades are perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this sketch turned on it's side and the icy igloo! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your sparkly igloo, Shelia! Such a cute card!

    ReplyDelete