Thursday, March 29, 2012

March Christmas cards

On Splitcoast Stampers there's a monthly challenge to make Christmas cards throughout the year so you don't have to panic or stressed closer to the holiday. I'm suppose to make 5 each month. I only had 2 made as of today, so this morning I made three identical cards so I'd reach my goal for the month. Here's what I made:


I started with a white base, added a red layer, then a white layer that was embossed with the CB snowflake folder. I stamped the sentiment Joy to the world (DRS Designs 864E) in Stazon Black on the white panel before embossing it. The poinsettia was made using Spellbinders dies. After cutting and embossing them, I sponged real red ink on the raised parts. The fanciful flourish was cut with green cs. After attaching it to the card, I added the poinsettia. Tiny yellow beads are glued in the center of the flower.

Until next time,
shelia

2 comments:

  1. Your card is stunning as usual Sheila. Please stop by my blog for a moment I extended the Liebester Award to you. Thank you for the inspiration and your kind words about my creations. I think you are pretty special too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These ar fabulous Sheila Well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete