Thursday, March 8, 2012

Weekly Challenge at DRS Designs

This week's challenge at DRS Designs is to use green, gold and black on your card. Here's my card for the challenge.


I started by stamping the hat full of shamrocks (205K) on white card stock with Memento black ink. I colored it with my copics and then layered it a black scalloped circle. I added  gold stickles to the buckle. The card base is black cardstock with a green layer on which is stamped Get your Irish on (1005D) in black. I added two large gold square brads and a black ribbon before attaching the shamrock hat. Hope you like it.

You should come over to DRS Designs and play along in this week's challenge. They are giving away the Big Bunny Face (639g) and the One Line Happy Easter (665b) stamps. 

Until next time,
shelia

No comments:

Post a Comment