Monday, May 7, 2012

Mother's Day


Happy Monday! Today I want to share a clean and simple Mother's Day card made with DRS Designs newest Mother's Day greeting (035D) and the recently released Dogwood Branch (1092H).



My card base is white with a Certainly Celery panel attached. On top of this I attached a white panel that was embossed with a CB embossing folder after the "On Mother's Day" sentiment was stamped in Certainly Celery ink in the lower right hand corner. A polka dotted ribbon was added before attaching it to the white base. The Dogwood was stamped in Certainly Celery ink on white card stock and cut out with a nestie circle and attached to a Certainly Celery scalloped circle, cut with nesties. The butterfly was made using a Spellbinder's die. I added some half pearls to the butterfly before attaching it to my card. Hope you like it.

Until next time,
shelia

No comments:

Post a Comment