Friday, August 15, 2014

Happy Birthday

This week's challenge at DRS Designs is to create a birthday card. I have recently started experimenting with Gelatos and decided to use some for my background. Here's what I came up with.


To create the background you just rub on the gelato colors and then use a baby wipe to blend the colors. I like the look this creates, but I know there is so much more you can do with these color mediums. The birthday greeting was stamped in VersaMark, after the gelatos had dried, and then heat embossed with detail white embossing powder. This panel was layered on some orange CS. The flower and brad were added before attaching it to the card base. Hope you like it.

We'd love to have you join in the fun and create a birthday card with us. You can see details here.

Thanks for stopping by today,
shelia

1 comment: