Wednesday, February 25, 2015

No coloring Challenge

The Shining Light Challenge at ODBD is no coloring. I used to find it easy to create a card with no coloring, but now....

I need an anniversary card for our senior pastor and his wife, so I used ODBD To the Lovebirds and Banner Sentiments as well as their matching dies. Here's my card.


I started by stamping all the individual elements that were going to be die cut: birds, birdcage, etc. Once these were die cut, I used a Spellbinders set to die cut the lavender and pink panels and put the card together, adding some pink ribbon and a bow.

Thanks for stopping by today,
shelia

4 comments:

  1. This is so very pretty Shelia! The color combination is lovely and delicate. I know your pastors will love it! Thanks for sharing your card with us this week at Our Daily Bread Designs. Hugs, Gracie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Shelia. The pink and purple are beautiful together and the bird cage is lovely. I'm sure your pastor and his wife will love it! Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge. Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Shelia!! I love the pink and purple combo. The paper pieced bow is perfect on the cage. Gorgeous use of dies and design!!
    Thanks for joining the ODBD Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete