Thursday, February 12, 2015

Office Supplies?

Today's challenge at DRS Designs is Office Supplies. You have to use something you'd find in an office on your card. Staples, postage stamps, paper clips, etc.  Here's what I came up with.


As you can see I went with a postage stamp. This was made with the very first die and embossing set I purchased. Actually I think it came with my Cuttlebug machine. I used to use it all the time, but haven't for a while and decided the love stamp would be great for this week's challenge. I embossed the white panel with a Darice hearts folder, added the strip of glitter tape that spells out love. The banner and hearts were made with red glitter paper. The sentiment was stamped with Real Red ink on white CS, die cut and then the faux stitching was added with a Memento Black ink pen. The love postage stamp was added last with foam dots for dimension.

We'd love to have you join in the fun and play along. You can see details here.

Thanks for stopping by,

shelia

No comments:

Post a Comment