Thursday, May 21, 2015

Thank you

Today my card is a thank you card created for a friend who did a wonderful act of service for me!! I used this week's challenge at DRS Designs for inspiration.

  It's a color challenge. Aren't these colors fabulous! Here's my card.


I started with a piece of water color paper, sprayed it with water and then applied gelatos and mixed them together with my finger. Quite messy, but fun. Plus the gelatos come off your hand super easy with a baby wipe. Once the gelatos dried, I stamped the dandelions and sentiment and then die cut them. The green panel was dry embossed with a Darice folder. A button and some baker's twine complete the look. Hope you like it.

We'd love to have you plan along with DRS Designs this week. You can see details of this week's color challenge here.

Thanks for stopping by,
shelia

1 comment:

  1. Love the colors out of the pallet that you used - especially the green. Love the effect you achieved with your gelatos. Great card!!! Hugz

    ReplyDelete