Friday, May 1, 2015

ODBDSLC236 Bible Verse Challenge


A friend and I got together to stamp and create yesterday. This is one of the cards I made. I started by stamping the ODBD door image, sponging it with TH distress inks, cutting and matting it on black CS. My friend had some TH hardware that made perfect door knockers, so I had to use one on this image. I really like the look it gives. I punched a border with a MS picket fence punch and added it to the back so just the top portion shows. The Bible verse was stamped on white CS, die cut and layered on black. The gray panel was embossed before layering it on black CS. The black ribbon was added before everything was put together. Some black half pearls and greenery complete the look.

I'm entering this in the Bible Verse Challenge at ODBD.

Thanks for stopping by,
shelia

2 comments:

  1. Love this card and that verse is one I have known and loved since childhood. The brick embossed background is PERFECT for this card, tfs

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful work, Shelia!! I just love the verse with the door and your design!! I just love this scripture too!! Thanks for joining us at ODBD!!

    ReplyDelete