Monday, June 1, 2015

Happy Anniversaary

Wow, can you believe it is June 1st? After that long, cold winter, summer is just about here!! I am definitely enjoying the warmer weather and longer days.  My family has lots of birthdays and anniversaries during the summer months so I'm busy working on cards for those celebrations. I think I have all I need for June, now on to July.


A new spellbinder die was used to create this. I used both red and black CS to die cut.  Part of the Love is More Precious greeting was stamped on the white panel before it was embossed with a love EF from the Paper Studio. This was layered on black CS and then I glued the die cut pieces onto the card front. The rose was stamped on white CS, colored with copics, die cut and glued on the center square. Some red rhinestones were added along the curves of the design to complete the look. The rest of the sentiment is stamped inside the card.

Thanks for stopping by.

shelia

No comments:

Post a Comment