Monday, June 8, 2015

Perfect Summer Day!


My card today celebrates summer and picnics which usually means ants! So I just had to include a few. I started by stamping the watermelon and friend image on white CS with Memento Black ink, coloring with Copics, die cutting and layering on white CS. Next the ants were stamped along the top and bottom of the white panel. I decided this was too plain so I used a Spellbinders border die to cut out a couple of borders between the ants and the main image. The sentiment is part of the Broken Mower greeting. After stamping and die cutting it, some blue ink was sponged along the edges as well as the white panel and the white card base. A baker's twine bow completes the look.

This could also work for the "Over the Top" Challenge at DRS Designs this week. Your sentiment needs to be stamped or positioned over your image. You still have time to join in the fun. Details can be found here.

Thanks for stopping by!

Shelia

No comments:

Post a Comment