Monday, October 5, 2015

BOO!

Can you believe it is October already? I feel like September just started!  I guess it's time to get serious about all the fall cards I'll be needing soon. So with that in min, here are some Halloween cards I created for my grandkids. They are quite young so my cards are more on the cute side than the scary side.



The orange dp was stamped with the empty spider web or splatter background in black ink. One edge of the black panel was punched with a Fiskars spider web border before adding the orange panel. A black and orange ribbon was attached and then everything was added to the white card base which was stamped with the sentiment in black ink. The letters were cut with my Cricut and glued into place. Finally the large googlie eyes were added. I like the way these turned out and I think my grands will too.

Be sure to check out this week's challenge:  Heavy Metal - just use some metal on your card and you could be the winner of some fabulous DRS Designs stamps.

Thanks for stopping by,
shelia

No comments:

Post a Comment