Monday, October 12, 2015

Fall Birthdays

My card today is a quick and easy one. I will be needing several birthday cards this month and  thought fall leaves would be appropriate. I've been playing around with these images and this layout is the one I like the best.


The leaves were stamped in Pumpkin Pie, More Mustard and Cranberry Crisp inks. The out line leaf was stamped with Old Olive as was the sentiment. Once the inks dried, I used a SB die to cut and emboss the bottom edge. The white panel is layered on pumpkin and then Old Olive CS before attaching everything to the white card base. A quick and easy card to create that's flat and mails easily.

Be sure to check out this week's challenge. We'd love to have you play along with us.

Thanks for stopping by.

shelia

No comments:

Post a Comment