Thursday, October 1, 2015

Heavy Metal

It's Thursday and that means another great challenge from DRS Designs. This week the challenge is Heavy Metal. You must use metal on your card somewhere. There are so many ways to use metal on a card, though I did go with the most common way, I think:  a brad. I needed a thank you card for friends who watched our dog while we were away recently. Here's what I created for them.


I started by stamping the doggy dilemma with Memento black ink on white CS. After coloring it with Copics, I die cut it and layered it on a brown die cut piece. The white panel was embossed with a paw embossing folder and layered on the same brown CS. Some paw ribbon was added before attaching the panel to the card base. The sentiment was stamped in black ink, die cut and sponged with brown ink before adding the dog bone die.

I hope you can find some time to join in the challenge. You could be the winner of some amazing stamps! You can see details here.

Thanks for stopping by,
shelia

No comments:

Post a Comment