Thursday, December 17, 2015

DRS Designs' Weekly Challenge

It's Thursday so that means another DRS Designs' challenge. This week it's a color challenge. Here are the colors to choose from.



And here's the card I created for today's challenge.


I stamped the scene first, added trees, snow lines and the sentiment. The ice skates were stamped and fussy cut. Some stickles were added for the snow. I don't know why the stickles on the roof look pink, I used the same stickle for all of the snow. It must be reflecting off of something.

DRS Stamps used:

Christmas Village Gazebo
Christmas Village Bridge and Pond
Christmas Villages 4 in 1 Accessories
Christmas Villages 4 in 1 Accessories 2
Water, Snow, Sand Lines
Christmas Greeting
Ice Skates

We'd love to have you play along with this week's challenge. You could be the winner of the following 3 stamps:

Thanks for stopping by,
shelia

1 comment:

  1. Your card is so fun - I love how you used the skates and the village pond/gazebo together. Lovely colors and details, my friend. Hugz

    ReplyDelete