Thursday, December 3, 2015

Gift Tags


This tag was created for DRS Designs' challenge this week. It's a simple one and very timely - make a tag! I used DRS Designs' new custom Christmas Village Custom Name Sign. You can have this custom made to use on your cards and envelops. It's so fun to create with!

I created my little scene using the Custom Name Sign, Slope Roof Cottage and 4 in 1 Accessories 2.  Once I stamped the images, I colored them with Copics, added some stickles for the snow and sponged in the sky. Once the stickles dried, it was layered on some red CS. A red ribbon and snowflake button complete the look. I really like it.

Hope you can join in this week's fun. You could be the winner of a $0 gift voucher to DRS Designs' on line store. You can see details here.

Thanks for stopping by,
shelia

No comments:

Post a Comment