Thursday, March 24, 2016

"B" Challenged

This week's challenge at DRS Designs is B Words. You must have something on your card that begins with the letter B. I chose bees for my B word.


I started with white CS, sponged on TH Scattered Straw ink using a honeycomb stencil. While that dried I stamped the greeting with VersaFine Black ink, die cut and layered it on black CS. The small honeycomb image was stamped with More Mustard ink over the greeting. I stamped the greeting once more with Memento Black ink along with the Bitsy Bee and Happy Bee images, colored them with Copics and fussy cut them. I added white Wink of Stella to their wings for shimmer. Spellbinder dies were used to create the black frame and everything is on a white card base. The tiny bee is glued on the greeting, but the other two have foam adhesive to give some dimension. This was a fun card to create.

Hope you can join us for this week's challenge. You could be the randomly selected winner of some awesome DRS Designs stamps!

Thanks for stopping by,
shelia

No comments:

Post a Comment