Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Tuesday Morning Sketch Challenge

DRS Designs is proud to be the sponsor this week for the Tuesday Morning Sketch Challenge. I don't know about you, but I really like sketch challenges. Here's this week's sketch:

And here is my card.


I apologize for the photo being rather washed out. I'm not sure why and my hubby isn't here to fix it for me. Maybe the sun shining in the window washed it out some. We haven't seen the sun for a while!!

I used DRS Designs new Happy Easter image and the silhouette branch background. The greenery was die cut and I used an embossing folder I purchased on sale, but didn't keep the info on who made it. It reminds me of chain links (like in a fence), which I thought went with this image, since Christ's death and resurrection can break our chains and set us free! I love Easter!!

Hope you can join in the fun challenge. You can see details here.

Thanks for stopping by,
shelia









2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! I love the vine die cut, it's beautiful. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love your use of the chain embossing and reminder that Christ sets us free!! Love it!
    Thanks for sharing with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie (TMS DT)
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete