Monday, March 28, 2016

Happy Easter Monday!

Does anyone still refer to today as Easter Monday? I remember always having today off from school when I was a kid. Maybe I'm showing my age here!! Anyway, I still think of today as a special day to remember Easter and rejoice that Christ is Risen. So my card today celebrates that fact.



I started with the white CS, stamped the Christ is Risen Cross with Memento Black ink, colored it with Copics and die cut. It is layered on two more die cuts in yellow and green. Everything is attached to the yellow card base which was embossed with CB damask folder. The small Open Bible was stamped, colored with Copics, fussy cut and then attached with a foam dot for dimension. The word "Rejoice" was stamped with Versafine Black Onyx ink.

I hope you have had a good Easter weekend and found time to rejoice!!

Thanks for stopping by today,
shelia

No comments:

Post a Comment