Friday, October 21, 2016

Color Challenge at DRS Designs

This week the challenge at DRS Designs is a gorgeous color challenge that is perfect for fall/Thanksgiving. Here's the pallet of colors.


Here's the card I created.


I started with watercolor paper and added some gelatos in various shades of orange. I haven't used gelatos in a long time and decided I needed to pull them out again. I like the look. Once the paper and gelatos dried, I used a SB die to cut out the half circle. The new Give Thanks Brush Pumpkin (988H)was stamped with VersaMark ink and heat embossed with brown EP. The orange layer was embossed with a SB leaf folder, layered on brown CS and attached to the white card base. I die cut a flourish from the same brown paper, cut it apart and glued in under the half circle before attaching it to the card.

Hope you can join us for this week's color challenge. The prize is a 40% coupon at DRS Designs on line store.

Thanks for stopping by,
shelia

No comments:

Post a Comment