Monday, October 24, 2016

Thanksgiving

Hi Everyone. Hope you had a great weekend. My card today goes along with this week's color challenge. I'm loving these beautiful fall colors.


I started by die cutting the top of my white card base with the SB arched elegance die, then I stamped the new Psalm 100 Thanksgiving greeting(985H) with Versafine Black Onyx ink. Some orange rhinestones complete the front.

For the inside I used various gelatos and water to add color to a watercolor panel. Once dried I stamped the Grateful Heart greeting with Versafine Black Onyx ink and glued the panel down. The greeting was stamped lower on the panel to keep it from showing through the arch on the front. Here's a look at the inside.


Hope you can play along with us this week. These colors are perfect for fall/Thanksgiving cards!! You can see details here.

Thanks for stopping by,
shelia

No comments:

Post a Comment