Sunday, September 24, 2017

Pumpkin Patch

My card today is for this week's sketch challenge at TMS. It's a great sketch and I'm so glad I was able to play along. Here's the sketch:


And here's my card:


I started by stamping the Pumpkin Patch image from DRS Designs onto white CS with Memento Black ink, colored it with Copics and die cut with a SB circle die. Nest I die cut two smaller circles from orange CS, embossed them with a CB pumpkin swirl EF. The kraft layer was embossed with the CB swirls EF. Once everything was attached to the white case base, I added the button with yellow baker's twine in place of the flower in the sketch. I really like how this turned out.

Thanks TMS for another fun sketch design!

And thanks for stopping by!

blessings,
shelia

3 comments:

  1. Great card! Love all the embossing. Thank for playing along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I love all your embossing!!
    Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card - I like the embossed panels. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete