Monday, September 18, 2017

Pumpkin Spce - It's that time of the year!


Hi Everyone,

My card today features one of my very favorite fall things - Pumpkin Spice Coffee!! There's just something warm and calming about pumpkin spice coffee. I think I may have to go make a cup once I get this post completed!!

I started by stamping the Pumpkin Spice greeting (846E) onto cream CS with Archival Jet Black ink, then die cut it with a stitched oval die. Once I die cut all the parts of the coffee cup, I stamped the coffee cup with the Splatter Background image using VersaMark ink. The little pumpkin and tiny leaves are some epoxy stickers I've had forever. The oval die and coffee cup dies are all from ODBD. The rust frame was die cut with a SB die.

Here's a look at the inside:



The new Goodbye summer greeting (350F) was stamped with Archival Jet black ink and the pumpkins were stamped with TH Spiced Marmalade ink.

Thanks for stopping by today. Be sure to check all the new fall images from DRS Designs here.

Blessings,
shelia

No comments:

Post a Comment