Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Tuesday Morning Sketch





My card today is for this week's sketch challenge at Tuesday Morning Sketches. DRS Designs is the sponsor for this week's sketch, so I really wanted to play along!  Here's the sketch:


I turned the sketch sideways since it fit with my image and sentiment better. The Filigree Pumpkin (334G) and the Happy Thanksgiving Greeting (339F) are both brand new stamps from DRS Designs and will be released in just a couple of days. You can check them out at the DRS Designs on line store.

To create my card, I started with some water color paper and stamped the pumpkin with TH Distress Oxide Spiced Marmalade ink and the greeting with Archival Jet Black ink. The panel was die cut with a SB die and layered onto some orange CS. I used the same water color paper for the next panel and layered it onto the same orange CS. The pumpkin ribbon has been in my stash forever. I have no idea where it came from, but I thought it went perfectly with this image and sketch design. I did use some foam adhesive to attach the smaller panel for some dimension.

I hope you can join in the fun at TMS this week!

blessings,
shelia



3 comments:

  1. What a wonderfully fun fall card. I like that pumpkin stamp -- fall but not Halloween. Thank you so much for sharing it with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!! I love the pumpkin stamp!!
    We're always excited to have DRS sponsor! Thanks for sharing your inspiration with us at TMS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! That pumpkin image is beautiful. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete