Monday, October 16, 2017

Give Thanks

Happy Monday Everyone! My card today is a fairly simple one, but doesn't look too simple. I think it's the glittery gold embossing and gold paper. I really like how it turned out and I hope you do too.


 I started by die cutting the gold panel with a SB die, as well as the smaller brown panel. The Filigree Pumpkin and Gives Thanks greeting were both stamped with VersaMark ink and heat embossed with glittery gold embossing powder. I did use my Misti and ended up stamping and embossing the pumpkin twice. A die cut flower and leaves were added to the top left hand corner. Some clear Nuvo drops were added to the center of the flower. I realize you really cannot see the flower very well. I can never get a good photo whenever I use shiny cardstock.

Here's a look at the inside.

The Psalm 100 greeting was stamped with Archival Jet Black ink onto a cream panel and attached to the inside of the card. A couple of gold leaves were added to the opposite corners.

Thanks for stopping by today.

blessings,
shelia

No comments:

Post a Comment