Monday, November 13, 2017

Cupcake Inspiration Challenge 431

Hi Everyone. This week's cupcakes for the Cupcake Challenge are just too cute. Plus the theme is fall, so what could be better for those last minute Thanksgiving cards. I'm glad I could play along.  Here are the cupcakes for inspiration.

And here's my card:


This was a fairly simple card to create. I started with the green panel and dry embossed it with a SB leaf EF after stamping the greeting from DRS Designs with Archival Jet Black ink. After attaching it to a kraft layer and then the cream card base, the die cut leaves were added with some TH Matte Medium. The leaves were die cut with a Stampin' Up thinlit die. I think these leaves look so elegant.

Thanks for stopping by today.

blessings,
shelia

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful autumn card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Cupcake Inspirations!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete