Monday, November 27, 2017

good friends

Hi. Can you believe this is the last week of November? Wow, this month has flown by. I'm working hard on getting all of my Christmas cards completed. I usually do several each month so I don't have to rush at the end, but for some reason I just couldn't get into it. So I am rather behind right now. Here's one I created for a friend.


I created the plaid background by stamping the teal CS with the largest piece of the Woven Plaid background image with Archival Jet Black ink. Once that dried I added the small die cut snowflakes along with the trio snowmen that were die cut and glued onto the black panel. The greeting is part of the Good Friends sentiment. I cut it apart so I could stamp just the first part onto black CS, heat embossed with white EP and then die cut the banner. One last snowflake was added to the greeting.

The rest of the greeting was stamped inside the card along with the snowflake background using some TH distress ink.




Thanks for stopping by today.

blessings.
shelia

No comments:

Post a Comment